How to Create a Blog in WordPress Step by Step + Free PDF
How to Create a Blog in WordPress? Many users are searching on the web. Are you looking for a free, easy, step-by-step guide on how to start a
WordPress blog? This Guide Will definitely Help you.
Today, you will take in about effectively making a blog individually and how to begin a WordPress blog. Blogging is the thing that changed my life and enabled me to make a great many dollars a month, all by doing something that I love. In addition, you can begin a cash making blog for only a couple of dollars a month! I have offered a Discounted Pricing that I personally Negotiated With Bluehost, So That you can start your Blogging Journey at Low Cost. You will also get a free Domain & $150 Free Advertising credits to advertise your website on Google & Bing.
Click Here to Start Your blog on WordPress, Learn How to Create Your Own WordPress Blog by Following Below Tutorial.
In case you’re hoping to begin a WordPress blog at Lowest Price, then Choose Bluehost for all your Webhosting Needs. Bluehost is an extraordinary web host and I had an incredible Experience with them.
Blogging has been extraordinary compared to other things for me. As should be obvious from my business pay reports, I currently make over $10,000 a month from my blogging-related administrations. I Made over $80,000 in 2016 through blogging, over $1,00,000 in 2017, and I am hoping to become considerably further in 2018.
I am ready to telecommute, I can travel at whatever point I need, I have an adaptable timetable and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. I am totally cherishing life and I can’t trust how much my life has enhanced in only the previous couple of years.
Anybody can profit with a blog, and I could profit back that I paid for blog facilitating rapidly. It is well justified, despite all the trouble to pay for blog facilitating and I’m certain you will have the capacity to profit back rapidly also.
Bluehost is one of the best web facilitating organizations in 2018 and you can begin your own blog with them for as low as $2.95 a month (this low cost is through my link Only)! Also, if you sign up using my link, then you will get your domain for free if you purchase a 12 month or longer hosting plan (a $15 value). I highly recommend signing up for the 12-month hosting plan through Bluehost. It’s affordable and you can save a lot of money by signing up for at least 12 months. If you want a better deal, the best value would be purchasing a 36-month plan, as your monthly rate is much lower over the long run.
You may think, “Well I can just start on Blogger for a little cheaper and learn how to make a blog that way” NOOOOO… Never do that. There are so many reasons for why a Blogger/Blogspot blog is a really bad idea, and why you should instead set up a WordPress blog on Bluehost.
In this free course, I show you how to create a blog easily, from the technical side (it's easy - trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting readers.
If you are keen on consistently profiting off your blog, outsourcing or transforming it into a business, at that point paying for your facilitating, for example, through Bluehost, is a MUST. It’s amazingly shabby also to experience Bluehost AND you get a free space. You can run any of your own ads, partner joins, coordinate promoting, and so forth with a blog kept running on Bluehost. Profiting on Blogger or some other free blogging stage is extremely troublesome, and by and large, never happens. Most promoters and organizations tend to flee from Blogger sites since they don’t see them as expert as self-facilitated WordPress web journals, with the goal that’s another huge motivation to utilize Bluehost.
There are numerous reasons, for why you might need to pick Bluehost for your WordPress blog and I sincerely trust they are outstanding amongst other web facilitating suppliers. These reasons include:
- It’s anything but difficult to utilize. Indeed, ANYONE can make a WordPress blog effectively with my instructional exercise underneath. Bluehost makes it simple to make a WordPress blog.
- Bluehost web facilitating offers specialized help.
- Bluehost is to a great degree moderate and they offer shoddy web facilitating. You can have your very own blog and the main genuine cost you have to pay is the modest blog facilitating which begins at just $2.95 every month.
- You get a FREE blog area.
- WordPress through Bluehost is FREE.
- Bluehost offers a certification on the off chance that you confirm that it isn’t for you. On the off chance that you agree to accept Bluehost, yet you are mistaken for any reason, (for example, how to set it up, picking an arrangement, valuing, and so forth.), you can simply send me an email and I can enable you to out.
- You will act naturally facilitated. In the event that you need to adapt your blog, at that point you will need to act naturally facilitated.
- You will seem significantly more expert to Readers, organizations, Companies in the event that you are self-facilitated on Bluehost than being on Blogspot.
In the first place, you should head on finished to Bluehost to do any of this. There are numerous web facilitating organizations out there, yet Bluehost is genuinely truly outstanding. There is a motivation behind why numerous bloggers pick Bluehost for their web facilitating needs.
In the event that you anticipate beginning a blog on Bluehost and you are keen on figuring out how to begin a blog on WordPress, proceed beneath. Keep in mind, in the event that you agree to accept Bluehost, however, you are mistaken for any reason, (for example, how to set it up, picking an arrangement, estimating, and so on.), you can simply send me an email and I can enable you to out. That is what I’m here for so don’t be hesitant to send me an email.
Click Here to Start The Process.
How to Create a Blog in WordPress Step by Step?
1. Register your Domain Name
The very first thing you will need to do when starting a WordPress blog on Bluehost is to think about what you want your domain name to be,, Choose a Good Domain Name & Continue..
click here to purchase a domain name and create a blog, then continue to follow the easy steps below.
You Will Get Your Own Domain Name for free at Bluehost, Which will make your whole process very easy. The Domain will be free for the first year as long as you buy 12 months worth of Bluehost web hosting. So, Why don’t we lose our Earnings? Just signup for at least 12 months of hosting as you will be saving your hard earned money by using the deal. If you want to save even better, Purchase a 36-month plan. Your monthly rate will come even lower. just continue to the next step as you can buy your hosting and get the free domain all in one step.
2. Buy Web hosting for your Website or blog.
Setting up a blog on Bluehost is very easy. First, we will talk about the costs of blogging:
- To get Lowest Price to start you own Blog, Choose The “Basic” Plan is really all you need. it’s only $2.95 per month through my link if you sign up for 36 months, which is a great price. If you sign up for a 24-month plan, then the price is $3.95 per month. If you sign up for a 12-month plan, then the price is $4.95 per month. $4.95 is still extremely affordable and it’s a great plan to choose (especially since you get a free domain at this price still!).
- if you are not sure about blogging, Purchase a 12-month plan for just $59 per year. you still receive free domain worth $15. however, the best value will be 36 months plan which is much lower over the long run.
- The other item you may want to pay for when it comes to blogging is Domain Privacy Protection, which is only $0.99 per month. This is so that your contact information stays safe.
- Other than the above, you do not need the other items that Bluehost sells, so I would uncheck any of the extras that are listed.
- Remember, if you sign up using my link, then you will get your domain for free if you purchase a 12 month or longer blog hosting plan.
When you are ready to create your blog, follow the steps below to buy hosting for your blog.
- Go to Bluehost and click the “Get Started Now” button.
- Click on the package you are interested in.
- Enter your domain name you registered with earlier, or sign up for a new domain name here.
- Enter your personal and payment information.
- Next, you will be asked to enter a password. Make sure it’s secure as this information is very important.
If you have any problems, please send me an email at [email protected]. I have a great person at Bluehost who can help solve any of your issues quickly and easily!
3. Link your domain and hosting.
Note: skip this step if you buy your domain directly through Bluehost.
If you buy your domain through Go Daddy, then you will need to connect your domain to your hosting account. Go Daddy has a full support page for setting nameservers for your domain names.
How to modify your DNS Nameservers when you are using Go Daddy for your domain and Bluehost for your hosting:
- Log into the GoDaddy.com Account Manager.
- Select Manage Domains from the Domain Names drop-down menu or the Manage Your Accountlist.
- Select the domain name you wish to modify using the checkboxes and then click Set Name Servers.
- Enter your updated name server information in the spaces provided under the blue Name Servers heading on the right side of your page and click Save Changes at the bottom. Your entries should look like this: ns1.bluehost.com; ns2.bluehost.com.
You will then need to add the domain you bought (such as through GoDaddy) as an addon domain to your Bluehost web hosting. You can do this by clicking on “Domains” when logged into your Bluehost web hosting account and then clicking on “assign.” Follow the steps and it is very easy!
4. Install WordPress on Bluehost- Final Step
The FInal Step You have Been Waiting for, Bluehost makes it very easy to create a WordPress blog and it is FREE.
In the cPanel, you will see dozens of small icons for different services and features. This can be a bit overwhelming, so ignore 95% of them because you will never need to use them.
Scroll down to the website section and click on the WordPress icon
You will be redirected to the Bluehost Marketplace Quick Install screen for WordPress. Click on the Get Started button.
On the next screen, you will be asked to select your domain name. Choose the domain from the drop-down and then click Next.
After that, you need to enter your Site Name, username, and a password for your site. You also need to check all the checkboxes and then click Install.
The QuickInstall will start installing WordPress. The marketplace will prompt you to browse WordPress themes, while WordPress is being installed.
No need to do that right now.
Once WordPress is finished installing, you will see the success notice in the top header bar.
Click on the Installation Complete link, and it will take you to the screen with your WordPress login URL and password.
Congratulations, you have created your WordPress site.
If you sign up for Bluehost, but you are confused for any reason (such as how to set it up, picking a plan, pricing, etc.), you can always send me an email and I can help you out. That’s what I’m here for so don’t be afraid to send me an email at [email protected]
Now, You can add and create new posts by clicking on “Posts” on the left-hand side when you are logged in.
If you are looking into the actual design of your blog, Genesis seems to always be the most popular.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial on how to start a WordPress blog on Bluehost. Feel Free to Contact Me if you need any help: [email protected]
However, if you need help, our expert team will help you set up your blog for free. → Click Here to Get Your Free WordPress Blog Setup! ←
How to Strat a WordPress Blog
Learn How to Strat a WordPress Blog for free using this tutorial by mahesh.
[…] Start a Blog […]
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂